My first thought is that you are probably a Fox News watching, distorted, Repub. Just being honest.......you asked my thoughts.

Best Answer

Why can't you do better than resort to name calling? I personally voted for the current president twice. What other insights are you able to offer?

Best Answer

I don't watch Fox News and I hate her.

Best Answer

Hate is a harsh word. I detest her and find her despicable.

Best Answer

This isn't even a question

Best Answer

Huh

Best Answer

Um okay, then. .-.

Best Answer

I'm not a big Hillary fan, but you are still an ***.

Best Answer

Mommy know you have Internet access young man?

Best Answer

Yeah of course. All of the dorms at my college have WiFi hotspots.

Best Answer

Video surveillance too.

Best Answer

Yeah, but what are you gonna do.

Best Answer

Better question. What are YOU going to do when you are hauled in and confronted with the truth?

Best Answer

What truth exactly?

Best Answer

The NSA is watching and reporting as appropriate including your mommy, the government, predator investigations, etc.

Best Answer

I already knew that

Best Answer

Beware JJ! "Hell hath no fury like a woman named Hillary"

Best Answer

Correct. She's been described thet way on multiple occasions by multiple former confidantes. Hey another attribute disqualifying her from office.

Best Answer

Only if she has a morsel of Native American blood running through her varicose plaque infested veins.

Best Answer

You know you'd hit it!!!

Best Answer

Maybe you Headlights but not THAT no matter how desperate blind boozed and or drugged.

Best Answer

I ******* hate her.

Best Answer

Hate is a negative emotion. You find her despicable.

Best Answer

Deplorable. Loathsome.

Best Answer

Fortunately that level of critique is all the opposition she I likely to face from the right side of politics. Let see if the Republicans can come p with a candidate with an IQ in triple figures this time

Best Answer

Mrs Clinton won't get the democratic nomination. When was the last time you bothered to vote?

Best Answer

That would be a couple of weeks ago.. Its compulsory here.

Best Answer

They make convicted predators vote in your country?

Best Answer

Yes.. They worked out their natural inclination is to the right wing.
Now if you wish to be sensible, please continue, but please engage your brain and not just your emotional baggage. In actual fact most overseas new services give a much more even handed account of US politics than the US news services do. I noted that during my last visit there.

Best Answer

Please list five reasons why Mrs Clinton would be a good presidential nominee?

Best Answer

She does not have to be a good candidate.. She simply has to be better than any Republican candidate. And that doesn't take much doing at all. In case it has escaped most people, elections of all kinds are no longer being won by great candidates.. They are being lost by poor candidates. If you want to win, get a more electable candidate than the other side.

Best Answer

She isn't capable of winning the democratic nomination. She didn't get the nomination is 2008. Time has not been kind to her. You couldn't even come up with a single reason hahaha.

Best Answer

So unhealthy to let yourself become overweight.

Best Answer

Yep. Mrs Clinton should retire and work on that in private.

Best Answer