julenedellamor julenedellamor 31-35, F 34 Answers Jan 2, 2011

Neither if it's up to me, but if these are my ONLY choices, I'd choose Palin. I believe she would do less damage than Clinton.

Best Answer

On that's easy. Hillary Clinton!

Best Answer

I don't think Palin can see Hillary's house from hers, so the latter: especially since Hillary can at least SPELL her opponent's name.

Best Answer

Life's options just keep getting shittier and shittier.

Best Answer

Sounds like a good cage match.

Best Answer

Clinton is too power hungry and dangerous for the job. I want a third choice

Best Answer

No question, Hillary.

Best Answer

Hillary Clinton, undoubtedly!

Best Answer

hilary would do a decent job and is experienced and wouldnt throw her hands up in tough times sarah is a nutjob and would most likely push the nukebutton i wouldnt wanna see her in office

Best Answer

Hillary Clinton, now that is a lady with experience and knows that the Vice President isn't in charge of the Senate.

Best Answer

Hillary Clinton!!!! Future president of the USA!!!!<br />
Did U really have to ask? LOL<br />
Sarah Palin is an unstable nut-job who has to put her answers on the palm of her hands!!! OMG!!!

Best Answer

hillary. she's got a freaking brain.

Best Answer

Sarah Palin, definately.

Best Answer

Sarah Palin if that is our only choice of the two. we Already had a Kennedy dynasty we, or im not interested in a Clinton dynasty. No thank you. Respectfully we do need another John Kennedy without all the clan following in step?

Best Answer

dont care from scotland but man i would love to give sarah one in the arse

Best Answer

Clinton, which is really saying something because I can't freaking stand her. Either option makes me ill.

Best Answer

I say let the two fight it out in the ring. Sarah Palin would kick Hillary's big fat saggin ***.

Best Answer

NO PALIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Best Answer

I vote Clinton. Well I'm a Canuk so I can't vote, but I want to see if she gets any oval office revenge on Bill. Will her interns be male?

Best Answer

Neither bith have got ideas above their head.

Best Answer