I really like their music and strong culture :)
OntreMuzik OntreMuzik 16-17, M 19 Answers Nov 15, 2012 in Community

Legal or Illegal?

Best Answer

Hahaha, that's not nice, but uhhhmmm both :)

Best Answer

I'm not prejudice against them just don't like people coming in illegally

Best Answer

bianca relax your flaps alright :)

Best Answer

Really what have I done? I never said I hate Hispanics I just think they shouldn't come in illegally

Best Answer

I'm still confused but sorry if I've offended anyone

Best Answer

i said bianca but uhhh okay

Best Answer

I'd just like to know what I did to provoke such anger?

Best Answer

JUST ANSWER MY QUESTION GOSSH, FORGET ABOUT THEM !! what do you think of hispanics?

Best Answer

People are people I like some and don't like others just depends on the person

Best Answer

no issue, live in san diego, have many friends of diff races, fav food, live on it.

Best Answer

There is no single Hispanic culture or music and they're just people like people everywhere.

Best Answer

I'm hispanic...we're awesome. :p

Best Answer

Like every group; some wonderful, some not so much.

Best Answer

I am American four generations long. This is my country! Longer then anyone else. My culture is Mexican from Mexico and Spain. I speak English and Spanish for all the fools out there that are ignorant enough to think that we are illegal, taking from the country etc. We are educated and producers in the economic system. The well lied to and self absorbed believe that all names, minorities, etc. lack the intelligence, education, etc. because racial slurrs, color, and one beliveing that he is better then you because of how much money you make gives a person position is misinformed. Anyway! Hispanic people are hornorable, work hard, are patriots, and are more respectfull then others who think less of them. I myself cares less of such individuals and will fight for my rights. I am an American and I love my culture where my grandparents and forefathers come from.

Best Answer

the best thing i got out of your answer was that your people are proud, other then that you were just attacking that guy !!

Best Answer

It depends on how you read the paragraph. It is either positive or negative in your part. I in the other hand spoke about the Hispanic as a good people.

Best Answer

My people are Americans as I mentioned. My people is me!

Best Answer

Well obviously your view is going to be bias because you are mexican and want to defend your people, which is understandable, I actually see what you said as being quite.... hmm patriotic :)

Best Answer

I said I am American with Mexican culture that follows into Spain according to our famiy tree since 1955. America comes first! My ties are American! Obviously! you don't understand.

Best Answer

cool :)

Best Answer

I made a mistake the date is and should be 1565; not 1965.

Best Answer

My brother married a girl from mexico, She was becoming legal on her own when they got together and they are still together. He has MS really bad and she has been taking care of him, Ill tell you some of the stuff she has done most american women I think would have left. I wasnt all too happy about things but after staying with them in the early parts of their marriage to help with his MS stuff she has proved to be someone im glad to have in the family as well as her family.

Best Answer

they have beautiful smiles.

Best Answer

Some of them are good friends of mine. I'm not big on conjunto,but like reggaeton and hurbano. Decent,family-oriented people overall.

Best Answer

there are differences amongs hispanic..you have mexicans..which are of all flavors..but you also have caribeans..they are more with african roots, then you have argentinians which are more "european"

Best Answer

did i ask for that s**t i dont think i did, i pretty sure I said what did you think of hispanics... goshh read the question

Best Answer

i think theyre the coolest people on the planet since im a mix breed

Best Answer

then is your other side/sides not as good, ooooo didnt think of that now did you !

Best Answer

the other side sux because i dont get to see my hispanic family enough

Best Answer

they are spicy?

Best Answer

Don't know any sorry, but I should imagine they're much like everyone else.

Best Answer

I like them just like I do the next person...... I dont judge ba<x>se on color or nationality.

Best Answer