I was talking to someone older than me and my friends told me that wasnt safe. I can understand where they were coming from .. but i feel i feel if your mentally mature and can tell thé différence between someone being sincere than bs then you can date whom ever. Or am i just being naïve... What do you think
jaexlonaexmuah jaexlonaexmuah 18-21, F 12 Answers Jan 7, 2013 in Romance & True Love

It's a way for Death to keep track of how many years we have left until he creeps up and cuts us down.<br />
In your case - I would be careful, as older people are more experienced in the world, generally, so while he may seem sincere to you, there are people that can appear sincere but still be BS'ing and no matter how good you are at detecting BS you will miss it. The fact that he is older and interested in someone underage also sounds warning bells.

Best Answer

Yes .. thats true :/

Best Answer

Well if you are under the age of consent, then, legally it could be a problem. Also, I don't know where you live, but in America we are more age conscious than most other cultures for some reason. What may be unsuitable in America is much more socially acceptable in other places like India. I'm more liberal minded than most and think that it's okay for someone who is older like 5, 7, 10, possibly 13 years older is okay to be in a romantic relationship as long as the two parties are of legal age. ^^

Best Answer

No, its a composition of digits that tells the whole story and hole story ;-)

Best Answer

To me it is, at 61 I'm playing the best golf of my life 2-3 times a week, working full time and doing a whole lot of other things. I guess that 60 is now 40. Anyway I keep as active as possible so not to think of my age. As for your dilema, keep things at arms lenght and you'll be ok until you reach that magical number.

Best Answer

Once you are 18, Age is just a number, before that it is a law.<br />
But i really understand what you mean. I have never felt my age, i have always felt a lot older, also, my maturity, mental ability, and experiences fit someone older, so my age really IS just a number. I was dispensing wisdom to my aunt just a few weeks ago, and some of it seemed to genuinely make her stop and think, like i have learned stuff in my meagre 22 years that she hadn't in her 50+

Best Answer

Yeah, hé wasnt really into me until wé had à really deep convo and then hé liked how i thought and talked etc

Best Answer

Yes

Best Answer

Age is just an age

Best Answer