The guys friend sounds like a SNAKE, he was playing all sensitive and caring when really he was setting himself up to get with you on the rebound. Even if he knew you were about to be dumped he shouldn't have been telling you you were too good for his best friend? how is he his best friend? that would make YOU his best friend. see where im goin with this? Sounds like a *****-move to me.<br />
by the way i agree with the person who said you are very cute ;) <br />
how old are you? you are an adult aren't you? lol

Best Answer

Awww I wouldn't say hes a snake! haha I am quit bad at judging motives to situations though so I could have taken his 'caring' in the wrong way as you said.. hmm... Such a confusing situation haha awk jeez thanks but I'm not! lol yeah I'm 18, so apparently I am an adult.. would rather not grow up though! lol

Best Answer

Date lightly for a while and see other people- have no designs

Best Answer

If only haha Find it so hard to start new relationships... I shall be trying though! thanks for the advice! :)

Best Answer

You're adorable- like a lil dude magnet-have @ it

Best Answer

If you were really interested in the person.. sure.. why not. If you simply wanted to do the person to supposedly 'get even'.. It will only give you guilt for dragging another person in on the whole thing

Best Answer

No I wouldn't do that, I've learnt revenge only makes me feel worse, if I was to develop a closer relationship I would definitely base it on the fact that i really do like the person.

Best Answer

You do what will make you happy :-)<br />
If yout guy went back to his ex then you're free to do what you want

Best Answer

If only I could do that without feeling bad haha Stuck in a right hole with the whole situation, I'm a bit worried about what kind of person I'd seem to be to others if I did and I think others would see it more as a way to get back at my ex... hmm...

Best Answer

Oh I know what you mean but you can't live your life worrying what other people might think! Do what makes you happy and s0d them!

Best Answer