MysticEyes MysticEyes 31-35, F 10 Answers Mar 7, 2012

The same thing happened to me. I don't know this person, and when I went to their profile I had been blocked. And they never commented on anything I wrote either. So what. His loss. Lol

Best Answer

You may have asked a question, or given an answer to someone else which put their knickers in a twist. Who knows?

Best Answer

I think this could be the case! hehehe.

Best Answer

The question may have been withdrawn.

Best Answer

I think theres certain questions that can only be answered by people in certain groups now. i vaguely recall something of the sort. if it has a group name under it that may be the issue. think its a fairly recent change coz most in q and a like to clown around so if its for a specific group they have an option like this i believe. I havent experienced this personally but i seem to recall seeing something along those lines

Best Answer

could also be a random EP software glitch ive had that one myself. later i could.

Best Answer

That's what happened to me and I know I'm not blocked either...hmmmm

Best Answer

The questions might be flagged or something. If you click on their profile you'll know if you're blocked. I'm always completely blown away by the people who block me lol.

Best Answer

You're blocked

Best Answer

Is it the first time ?

Best Answer

Yes, this is the first time I've been unable to answer a question which other people are answering.

Best Answer

Are You blocked or flagged ???
Are You able to watch his/her profile ???

Best Answer

I can't respond to her questions and I can't view her profile. Sounds like I'm blocked, but I don't know why?

Best Answer

Oooops... Don't have immediate solution.
May be ask to a common friend of Yours what is it happend ?

Best Answer