Only if you remember at least some of the lyrics. A title? A host? Anything?

Best Answer

It wasn't a show like the tonight show or david letterman or any of those shows. It was a weekly drama show, more like Touched by an Angel, or Promised land, or one of those feel good shows that make you cry at the happy ending each week. If I could remember any of the lyrics or the show, I wouldn't have had to ask this question LOL. It was probably when you were very young, so you may not remember it at all. Heck, you are still VERY young, from my perspective. I have several grandchildren who are older than you and they don't even remember nsync ever acting in a show.

Best Answer

All I remember is that they were supposed to be a bunch of street punks who were all in jail and that is where they met and so they got together and formed a singing group and they were singing the song in a cell. I think they sang it acapella. I just remember liking it a lot.

Best Answer