Anto815 Anto815 46-50, F 14 Answers Aug 12, 2010

At this point in my life, It's just an opportunity to practice calmness. Some people can read bad things into a telephone book. Their problem.

Best Answer

Ugga. Just getting out of a relationship where he did that....one morning I said "Let's have a good day today!" and he said I was patronizing him. I told him I once had to euthanize a very ill dog, and he called me a "puppy killer". How did that kind of thing make me feel? Basically like I'd been slapped, because I cared so much about him. It can HURT when someone you care about villainizes you. It can make you feel like you must walk on eggshells constantly.<br />
Take it as a GIANT red flag that you are dealing with someone who is either very judgmental, paranoid, or cruel. If that person can't see reality or give you the benefit of the doubt, then he/she is not your friend, and this sort of negative thinking will just bring you down. It's so not worth the endless explaining, self doubt and hurt this person will cause. I really hope no one like this has a grip on your life somehow. I just managed to escape!

Best Answer

I Stopped caring after my last family reuinion this past summer. People will hate on you for just being you and take any little thing to the max and embellish anything to suit their agenda. I have just learned to say eff it and roll with it.

Best Answer

I feel trivialized. I feel as though I am not allowed to have my own thoughts and that anything I say will be twisted to whatever suits their mood or agenda. It gets me very mad. Being in a relationship like that once it truly honed my argumentative skills though and after a while I could shred her argument to pieces and leave her looking like the a hole she was trying to make me look like. Don't take it. Stand up to it and express that you won't tolerate your words being twisted that way.

Best Answer

Hoe must be How. When someone makes you feel like crap omit them for your life. If it's family merely forgive them because they are feeling inadequate.

Best Answer

If you can understand their S P E LL I N G it would be better!

Best Answer

I DON'T LIKE IT. However I am guilty of doing it too, BUT I only do it to people I do not trust. I do not analyze messages written by the people who are in my circle of trust.

Best Answer

I don't feel anyway about it - it isn't my problem - that is their problem.

Best Answer

I DON'T CARE

Best Answer