Homemade everytime... especially given that i don't cook, I only have to worry about eating. That said i have eaten my fair share and the home made ones have always tasted a lot better (maybe with 1 exception but that would be the ingredients that were used which were, lets just say, unique - even Garfield would not have liked this one)

Best Answer

Lol

Best Answer

Homemade--particularly my fake version. (Okay, I don't like ricotta, so I use cottage cheese instead when my wife lets me.)

Best Answer

...would she know the difference if the cottage cheese just kinda sorta acidentally fell in?? wink wink :-)

Best Answer

Homemade, and homemade everything. Do the ragu, bechamel, noodles, everything on your own. The rewards are great.

Best Answer

Ohhhh my...did you say bechamel?...so much better with that!...now I want some lasagne. :-)

Best Answer

come on now, there isn't even a question, homemade without a doubt! (presuming that you have at least some knack at cooking)

Best Answer

..wuz going to ask you the same thing..Lol

Best Answer

of course I cook and bake. Lasagna is a bit of extra work (but good things usually are) I only make lasagna on request tho...idky I guess I just don't like grating/slicing the mozzarella. thanks for the reminder tho, its time to put up some "gravy" (sauce to the rest of you)

Best Answer

Damn it, now I feel like homemade lasagna

Best Answer

haha sorry about that!...

Best Answer

The sauce is all that matters. I can use any crappy, diet cheddar and cottage cheese, even with my Mom's sauce, and it's still recognizable.

Best Answer

...this is true, sauce it the most important ingredient :-)

Best Answer

yes thank you.

Best Answer

..Lol...the line-up starts here...behind me :-)

Best Answer

Oooh, you made me want to make lasagna now, a lovely vegetable one with loads of red peppers, tomato courgettes, onion and aubergine.... Hummmm may even throw some spinach in there too :o)

Best Answer

...yum, sounds like a lovely vegetable lasagne.

Best Answer

It was on the verge of being made too but I don't have any lasagna sheets but making a pasta dish with same vegetables instead :o)

Best Answer

..well then, it's going to be amazing just the same, enjoy! :-)

Best Answer

Never store bought, and Stouffers is the WORST!!!

Best Answer

...ok, and thanks for the heads up :-)

Best Answer

Homemade for sure.

Best Answer

absolutely!...like mama used to make :-)

Best Answer

You got it.

Best Answer

...in case you speak Italian "come la mama fa!"

Best Answer

Make me some.

Best Answer

My favorite lasagna is made with thinly sliced eggplant for the pasta. You can't get that at any restaurant, so I make it myself.

Best Answer

...will try that...sounds very different, but still delicious! :-)

Best Answer

Home made definitely tastes better!

Best Answer

Both at the same time!

Best Answer

Lol you're so silly.

Best Answer