I like the concept of a small SUV type vehicle as that is what I have been used to. However, I'm having difficulty deciding which of the above I should go with. I know that with Jeeps, sometimes the size of the tires can be a concern...I know Honda is a great maker as I have driven an Acura for a long time...I like the Mazda, and then again I like the Subaru Forrester...Help, who makes the better product and why? Thanks in advance for helping me out. :)
SmartSweet1 SmartSweet1 51-55, F 11 Answers Oct 24, 2011

Oh crappola, just buy American and help out our economy not theirs !!!!!!!!

Best Answer

I admit I am biased. Mazda, but I would consider the Subaru if I wanted all wheel drive.

Best Answer

Honda- a v-tec engine will go on forever, its rev-hungry and economical too

Best Answer

Cadillac El Dorado

Best Answer

you cant just the word better for all those companies. if you live in Canada/US? clearly American cars are way cheaper on parts.
Subaru interior sucks!! have very lil image to it, (Doesnt look good) really over priced.
But not bad on gas, and super amazing on snow.
Honda cars are also over priced, but cheap on gas, but they are very weak, you have to be easy on them.
Mazda is an american now, you get great buck for your money and their pretty good good on gas.

Best Answer

toyota will give you the best bang for the buck, the best resale and the best best financing. jeep would be the worst followed by mazda. the honda would be second to the toyota. any questions, pm me. i'm in the business and can tell you exactly what deal you should get,

Best Answer