I like the concept of a small SUV type vehicle as that is what I have been used to. However, I'm having difficulty deciding which of the above I should go with. I know that with Jeeps, sometimes the size of the tires can be a concern...I know Honda is a great maker as I have driven an Acura for a long time...I like the Mazda, and then again I like the Subaru Forrester...Help, who makes the better product and why? Thanks in advance for helping me out. :)
SmartSweet1 SmartSweet1 51-55, F 10 Answers Oct 24, 2011

Oh crappola, just buy American and help out our economy not theirs !!!!!!!!

Best Answer

I admit I am biased. Mazda, but I would consider the Subaru if I wanted all wheel drive.

Best Answer

Honda- a v-tec engine will go on forever, its rev-hungry and economical too

Best Answer

Cadillac El Dorado

Best Answer

toyota will give you the best bang for the buck, the best resale and the best best financing. jeep would be the worst followed by mazda. the honda would be second to the toyota. any questions, pm me. i'm in the business and can tell you exactly what deal you should get,

Best Answer