Yes. An addiction I can not stop. I fell for her hard. It is the best sex I've ever had. We connect<br />
On so many levels. My wife and I want to work things out. But I can't get past this girl. I am <br />
Addicted to her. I have no other way to describe it. I need her everyday

Best Answer

You have company. I have been in contact with seasex on this site. She, you and I are in the same boat. She is flagged as mature. She should be and so should I. People who are not trully addicted have no clue what this feels like. It's just a word. Seasex is the only one so far that I have seen that is truly drowning in a sea of sexual desire like myself. How would you like the Idea of being in love with your spouse and you are sexually active with your spouse like me and her but you need, not want but need another person like cocaine? Nice hearing from you and I invite you to email me again.

Best Answer

Sure It's easy to do. When we were together the outside real world was gone no baggage between us everything was about each others pleasure. She always looked her best for our date, never pissed at you all good. Than you go back to fix this ,yes dear , you need to go somewhere I sorry I didn't please you tight *** last night or ever LOL I think you see where this is going.

Best Answer

what is seasex?

Best Answer

I don't know, but bring some Dramamine

Best Answer