moonlightwanderer moonlightwanderer 18-21, F 67 Answers Dec 27, 2011

it's been so long i'm not sure any more.... but i KNOW i used to be. otherwise why would my much-younger FWB keep coming back for more?? and leave exhausted and smiling?

Best Answer

Agree

Best Answer

My nickname is Yogi..............<br />
Could mean I'm better than the average bear.....<br />
Could mean I just fall asleep randomly.....<br />
Or maybe it's just the way I demolish a picnic basket... :)

Best Answer

haha at 4:30 am you got me rollin around laughin haha thanks

Best Answer

i have a good time :)

Best Answer

Sure. And like others here, I have honed my technique's such as foreplay(shaving my back), timing(I know precisely when to quit touching her), communication(when she says "Give it here!" I know to hand her BOB), or hitting the right spot(you wouldn't believe how proficient I am at changing out dead batteries in the dark). But I have to add that success in the bedroom, means your partner has to communicate with you as well ("Ok I'm done, shut the damn tv off and go get my glass of water."). Yes I am proud to say, I am good, (and she would know it too if she were awake for most of our sessions, after all, I am the secret behind her perfect "morning after" hair).

Best Answer

I have never had any complaints! Oh, except for one night when I had too much to drink and fell asleep!

Best Answer

haha - reminds of an old gf who once who told me about a drunk one-night stand who fell asleep while she was fellating him - it rather pissed her off

Best Answer

in my mind,im a **** star..in reality im sure there is room for improvement..

Best Answer

no doubt about it , no one ever complain it for me

Best Answer

Yes...VERY good!

Best Answer

I have to believe I am. I've been with around 30 women and 65% of them have said I am a sex GOD. I have heard it so many times I am almost convinced it is just something women say after an ******.

Best Answer

I thought I was until I found out that foreplay is very important as it takes a woman a lot longer to get her excitement going ..... then I found out how to manipulate any womens g spot and make them squirt without male penetration ... simply using my hand . Unfortunately it has taken me the best part of 30 years to learn this . i get a bigger thrill out of watching a woman squirm , squirt and spasm from a hand job than faking an ****** . At least I know it is the real deal !

Best Answer

i just let the woman decide that. ;)

Best Answer

Once upon a time I was!

Best Answer

If I am enthusiastically taking care of his needs, and he is enthusiastically seeing to mine, then isn't that "good" in bed? and on table, and on sofa....you get the picture...

Best Answer

Pleasing my sweetie is my #1 ob<x>jective. I work at it. I listen for it. I watch his reactions and I try new things. I know he thinks i'm good in bed.<br />
Now having sad that, I know there are some areas I can probably get better at with practice, lol

Best Answer

No.<br />
My hormones died, no juice left, thin skin tears in stead of stretching, major turnoff.<br />
But on this question...an NRMA survey found that 93% of people consider themselves good drivers,<br />
but only 5% of these had no record of accidents, and no fines.<br />
This suggests that people's subjective opinions of their own skills may not be realistic.<br />
For men,this may be complicated by too many women faking it (Hite report),<br />
and not knowing enough about women's anatomy and physiology to recognise the truth.<br />
Go on fellas. Do some real honest research on Wiki. You might be amazed at what you discover!<br />
And your women will be grateful.

Best Answer

not a chance in #$#%

Best Answer

I think I'm pretty good in bed. I last a long time, and I'm quick to reload. the ****** ratio is usually 3:1 her having 3 and Me having 1. I think I'm pretty good.

Best Answer

I think I'm okay.....I could do a little more in my opinion, but I don' get it as much as I would like to so sometimes the sensation really catches me off guard. If I were smaller in my midsection I wouldn't mind being in control so much.

Best Answer

I let the women moaning testify for me.. they might be faking :S

Best Answer

No, not just good - sensational!

Best Answer