ddrtbal ddrtbal 26-30, F 13 Answers Nov 24, 2012 in Singledom

You must be allowing that to happen ...

Are you maybe being "nice" in a way that people take advantage of you? Are you trying to hard to get them to like you?

You can't control how others act .. only how you allow them to treat you.

Change the way you present yourself to others ... demand respect and you'll get it.

Best Answer

I don't know. Could it be location? Do you respect yourself and act like it? Do you let guys get away with too much BS early on? Hard to say, but the thing I am certain of is that you don't have to put up with it. Keep deflecting the idiots and a good person will come along eventually.

Best Answer

I ask myself the same question. o.O

Best Answer

Likes attract...there is something you are putting out that makes them want you

Best Answer

Don't be too nice to people, which is what people with good up bringing do. At times , you have to cut loose, put the foot in the mouth.Offensive though but will set things right.

Best Answer

Fate is saving the best for last?!

Best Answer

Maybe you just go for the wrong guys. Jump into the deep end and look for a good guy that will treat you well.

Best Answer

Been there.....its because you are good....some take advantage of that....it just means we have to be more careful when choosing whom to spend time with...good luck...:)

Best Answer

One of the true mysteries of life....

Best Answer

because were on the internet and sometimes we don't know to take something serious or not , so many people play the game , you know

Best Answer