i've had far too much weed to be on here tonight.... :)
midnightstoker midnightstoker 46-50, M 8 Answers Feb 12, 2012

lol Well, at least you can still articulate and spell after smoking so much!! ;-)

Best Answer

When I was a young man, I read a newspaper article about a couple that had been together for seventy years. When they asked the husband how they stayed together for so long, he said, "By learning to see through each other and still enjoy the view." His words still make me smile.

Best Answer

Well said, and true.

Best Answer

I think that is very true.

Best Answer

I think it's funny because my partner doesn't think what I feel is 'the bad' is bad at all. He's had a whole ton worse. <br />
I've always thought if you teach a kid to be kind you've covered dang near everything. Tolerance and acceptance are huge to happiness. I bet you're nothing as bad as what you might think - especially if you're tokin' up more than usual. I tend to get happy and silly, but my best gay guy friend gets morose or gloomy.

Best Answer

Well said, even if it's not a question.

Best Answer

You are the worst person I've ever met. Even so, you bring out the bright lights that makes the world shine ever more so better. No matter how bad or good you are, there's always something that people see in you that's good and bad.

Best Answer

whoooa ....you dont even know me...its the smoke talking ...fck me ...where the fck are you coming from....... :)

Best Answer