mikanippon mikanippon 22-25, F 57 Answers Oct 12, 2012 in Hobbies

Get a room.

Best Answer

Mixed feelings, between disgust and jealous.

Best Answer

I'm thinking of running up to them, and crying <br />
"I just knew there was someone else!!!'<br />
...and then run off sobbing....

Best Answer

You're gonna do it now, aren't you??? hehehe

Best Answer

What the heck do they do in private ???

Best Answer

I think intimate moments should be intimate.

Best Answer

That would depend on how heavily they were doing so. If it's mild kissing, fine. If their 1 step below having sex before everybody's eyes, then I think get a room or leave if I possibly can.

Best Answer

ugh...even though I know it sounds very superficial...I guess it really depends on the attractiveness of the couple and how hot & heavy they're getting in public.

Best Answer

Ew.

Best Answer

It is really great! It means they are so "in the moment" and "smitten"! Makes me smile!

Best Answer

Stop bein nazty!!!

Best Answer

Pure exhibitionism!

Best Answer

GROSS. I hate seeing ppl kiss even in movies, grosses me out. Small kiss fine, any tongue, save it for home.

Best Answer

sure?

Best Answer

Enjoy.!!!!

Best Answer

Depends what "Making out" means in your question. I understand making out to mean just cuddling and kissing so no problem.

Best Answer

Wow....it must have been a long time since you've made out. Lol.

Best Answer

Not at all. You are not distinguishing between the early stages of meeting someone and having sex in public. Making out does not involve sex. Public sex is actually a crime but is still common.
Don't cover up your ignorance by saying I haven't made out for a long time. I know the differences better than you obviously. You should have said Farking in public if that's what you meant rather than making out.

Best Answer

Some people don't use the term 'make out. That's just an American thing and to be honest it's a silly term because it doesn't describe what it's actually about.

Best Answer

Mmmmm, jealousy.

Best Answer

Just another day in the modern world.

Best Answer

I can do that too. lol

Best Answer

It's so rude to eat in front of those who are starving!

Best Answer

I'm happy for them :D

Best Answer

Aww!!

Best Answer