sosadallday sosadallday 46-50, F 11 Answers Feb 11, 2012

I do eat pork, ye i love piggies. I will therefore not eat any hormel products , bu ill eat other pork hopefully that treats the piggies well until its time.

Best Answer

Pork is my favorite meat! So, I used to eat alot of it. Now I must check into this further- The least they owe the animals is a decent life!

Best Answer

i agree . i prefer when things are done right but its hard to find any well treated animals in american meat products, sadly

Best Answer

OmG FREE THE PIGS!

Best Answer

Join the PLO: the Pig Liberation Organization!

Best Answer

LMAO I love the joke there, I just googled PLO XD

Best Answer

Pigs are smarter than dogs! So sad.. I don't want the piggies to suffer! But bacon! Bacon! Bacon!

Best Answer

Hate to break it to you but if you eat meat then the animals you consume are all being farmed in similar ways .

So you are a hypocrite if you eat meat and this outrages you.

Why not look into how they are all treated so you aren't ignorantly eating and contributing to the suffering and abuse of animals .

Best Answer

Factory farming period is horrible. It's not just the pigs that suffer sosadallday.

Best Answer

Please tell me no other animals have to suffer like that- I might go off the deep end.

Best Answer

Google is your friend.

Best Answer

im glad u said it and not i, nigel

Best Answer

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Best Answer

I feel your pain- I'm so mad i can't even see straight! I thought the animals got to live their lives before they were killed!

Best Answer