Don't worry, they've gone bankrupt before, reorganized, and kept on Twinkie-ing.

Best Answer

I haven't had a twinkie in years, so I'll be all right.

Best Answer

The twinkies yes, the chocolate cupcakes and cherry pies no.

Best Answer

That is a piece of intellectual property that will be worth something to someone, so I suspect you will see Twinkies again regardless of how the bankruptcy decision goes. I probably should buy a box to hold me over 'til then, though.

Best Answer

Had a twinkie about a year ago for the first time since I was a kid. It was disgustingly yummy. Glad I didn't bother to read the laundry list of unhealthy ingredients. :-)

Best Answer

yup, no need to read...we know it's pure crap. :-)

Best Answer

I would fall into severe depression if Twinkies fell by the wayside. They are my favorite food group. I think I could live on Twinkies, Peeps, and Scotch. Please people, save the Twinkies!! Buy a pack today!

Best Answer

ill just buy a few now its not like they will EVER go bad and if they did how would you know

Best Answer

haha that is so true...I think they have a shelf life of what?...5 years?

Best Answer

10 if kept in a cool dark place (like under the kitchen sink)

Best Answer

That was my plan, too, but beware: my spouse had inhaled the sno balls and was starting on the twinkies before I informed her that the twinkies were for the kids and she was supposed to share the sno balls with me.

Best Answer

It's the Ho Hos that would bug me.

Best Answer

its been a few years, the rest of my life won't hurt i don't remember what any thing like that tastes like anymore.

Best Answer

We don't have Twinkies here in England. Are we missing something good? :)<br />
~F~

Best Answer

Ummmmm....no. lol

Best Answer

LOL. So if I visit the US, I need to make a note to not bother with 'em ... huh? ... hahaha

Best Answer