I had a professor in college who I was really attracted to but never made a move in because that would have been wrong.... I'm almost done with my masters and he's come back into my life. He asked me if I would go out to dinner with him sometime to "catch up". What do you think? Does he like me? Should I go out with him? He's a nice guy, I went to him for help several times in college when I was in a tricky situation..... He was always very understanding and kind.... I'm no longer his student and am not attending the university he teaches at! However I do teach there as a TA:)
Henrysgirl Henrysgirl 18-21, F 6 Answers Feb 8, 2013 in Dating & Relationships

I'll bet theres a real topic of conversation there , talking about e=mc2

Best Answer

Not quite:) I was a piano preformance major, he was my primary teacher!

Best Answer

Hey go....Enjoy his company expect "nothing" but if he makes a move just have your mind made up already

Best Answer

I don't think many professors ask students or former students out to dinner just to be friends. If anything, they would avoid actively pursuing any sort of relationship because of the teacher/student factor.<br />
Can't say for sure, but he probably has an interest in you.

Best Answer

Do it!!! Enjoy!

Best Answer