junglegirl72 junglegirl72 36-40, F 10 Answers Aug 20, 2012 in Crushes & Obsessions

take him to your hut....

Best Answer

I got the mum

Best Answer

Well, if you are *that* disturbed about it, maybe you should invite him out to go bowling or something--and find out exactly why his mother lives upstairs--then come clean. <br />
Now, me, I'm 34, but I tend to have a thing for older guys. Why? Can't say for sure. But dating guys younger than myself just seems weird to me. I tried it once...didn't work. Always feels like I'm robbing the cradle, even when there might only be 3 years difference. <br />
And ladies, just because the guy is older does not mean he is not taking care of himself. The only reason a guy in his 50s might need the blue pill is if they've got health problems involving blood circulation. Look for guys who eat really healthy and are physically active in some way, along with having a good outlook on life. They'll be in their 50s but because of their good habits, they won't look it! Seriously, I know of one guy who totally did not look like he was in his 50s, and he is still dang good-looking in his 60s! They're tough to find sometimes, but they *are* out there, I am sure.

Best Answer

What should you do? Exactly what we all know you want to do, take him in and **** him.The mother part has no bearing here....he's not 10.

Best Answer

Intro yourself? For all you know he might be gay lol

Best Answer

drag him inside and **** his brains out

Best Answer

Dont you worry your pretty little self, i will take the mother out to my VAN

Best Answer

If

Best Answer