I never seem to get the hot teachers, but my Criminal Evidence and Procedure professor was pretty decent looking. He was a cocky SOB though, haha.

Best Answer

My U.S. History teacher junior year who then went on to be my govt and econ teacher senior year. I just got lucky that I had him two full years in a row. ;) He definitely played favorites, and I was without a doubt one of those favorites.. which drove me crazy (in a good way) and made me like him even more. We always joked around with each other and had a good time. Did he like me back? No idea, and I'll probably never know. :/ And no, he's not married. We have a 9 year age difference and I've been out of school for a year now.<br />
I still have a crush on him.. and as you can probably tell my feelings are all over the place.

Best Answer

My grade 12 philosophy teacher. Blonde hair, nice legs, always dressed sexy with stockings and heels. She used to call me Ferris and pick on me all the time since I was never there. She was totally into me though! Somehow managed to get a 77 without even showing up for the finals! *fantasizes about Mrs. Tubridy*..

Best Answer

I HAVE TO SAY I HAD A MATH TEACHER THAT WAS BEAUTIFUL AND KIND. SHE ACTUALLY REALLY HELPED ME OUT.. HUGE!

Best Answer

Lol, I had this BIG crush on my 7th Grade teacher...."Mr. Dueck" .... now I've realized he's U-G-L-Y.

Best Answer

Lol Mr.b something lol something like that he was my first perioid math teacher I think we all had a crush on him cause he was young lol compared to the other teachers lol and he was fillipiono lol

Best Answer

My childs kindergarten teacher...lol

Best Answer

LOL

Best Answer