sephra510 sephra510 31-35, F 6 Answers Jul 3, 2011

Thats where it is alright. But sometimes you need to look below the surface.<br />
My favourite author once define love as "That state in which the happiness of another is essential to your own." So look at those things he does to make you happy..

Best Answer

Did he spit in your hummus?

Best Answer

Well Im not that experienced in dating but I dated a guy for 5 years.He became really distant the conversations started slowing down.Then they stopped and finally I told him it was over.we were having lots of problems in our relationship.Now we are still friends and we talk more.We loved each other so much.We then realized we were better as friends then anything.I dont know exaclty your position but if its anhything like mine I say break it off.I became depressed because I felt it was me that was the problem but it wasnt.If your married then it might be more complicated.Good luck with whatever happens.

Best Answer

I dont know about actions, but the hollow feeling in ur soul was and is more than i needed 2 know and an experience im glad has passed.

Best Answer