what is the best thing I should do? I am thinking to deactivate my facebook for a while or unfriend the guy that i like because I want to be exclusively but he want to be casual. we are friends on fb but he did not hit like or comment to my photos, he just message me telling I look great. also he dont put our pic together I notice he added some girl on his friend list. he just add recently his ex gf. it makes me insane.... what to do? should I deactivate. do I need to tell him?
cali5 cali5 22-25, F 6 Answers Mar 4 in Community

facebook is drama drama drama and worse it hurts real friendships at least for me these are people that i know the gossip is unreal if your friends with someone that is friends with someone that did you wrong boom that person u dont like now knows your business etc. ugh... facebook

Best Answer

Talking to him about it is best. If he isn't looking for what you are, chances are it will at least save your friendship if you are open and honest instead of just kicking him from your FB.

Best Answer

"I want to be exclusively but he want to be casual"<br />
you want different things, it is not facebook's fault, it is just the way it is.. either accept a casual relationship or move on.. but constantly checking his facebook and seeing him adding other girls, etc that's not healthy and doesn't make you feel good, i am sure. so deactivating or unfriending him if you cannot stay away from his page might be a good idea for the sake of your sanity...

Best Answer

just delete it and be done with it you will be better off.

Best Answer

why does he want to be casual

Best Answer

Facebook is not the problem.

Best Answer