I think your kids will be happier seeing you happy. You can try to hide your anger with your husband as well as you can, trust me, your kids will know. Make yourself happy, you will become healthier, your kids will take some time to deal with all this but they will get over it. Life is short...live it.

Best Answer

My thoughts:<br />
People not only change over the years, but they can choose to be together initially for a reason that soon expires - then the going gets difficult (if there's no other compensating factor), and the "vibes" of discord around the place get worse and worse.<br />
This discord is not good for the children, nor is it good for the partner-parents. So to my way of thinking, a family discussion about this situation should be called, and the best way forward discussed. One can try this, anyway - if the discussion turns explosive, well, it will reveal to the kids more of the depth of the situation, and I would expect that if they didn't want you two to separate initially, they will begin to see that there's good sense in doing so.<br />
Realise that a human being is "a spiritual being having a human experience" - this world being the deceptive place it is, one can't expect everything to go right. One can make mistakes, and one is allowed to. But it does not make sense as a being of high potential to sit and stew in the mistakes forever - nor even much past the realisation... Of course, it depends a bit on how old the children are; the main thing is to dispassionately evaluate the best disposition of the family and its assets for all concerned. You are Spiritual Beings! You can do it!<br />
My best wishes go with you!

Best Answer

This is the toughest thing and there is no one answer. Anyone that answers is telling you what they got comfortable with in their lives, but that doesn't mean it's right for you. After 20 years, and three kids, my spouse and I had horrible fights and problems. Our daughters flat out told us to get a divorce, but our 13 year old son told us that the most selfish thing parents could ever do it split up when they have kids. We've worked through a lot of problems, but there are still a lot to deal with AND we are both going through mid-life changes that make it hard to figure out. I've talked to people who split and were happy and who split and were sorry they split. And of course there are some that stay together and are happy or stay and are misreable. Sorry, this isn't one that we can tell you -- even if you get therapy and try to figure it out you might not do the best thing. Sucks.

Best Answer

after twenty six years yoru kids are still not grown?? I get the thing while they are small.... but relaly been there done that and wouldnt really give a **** if I was single again some nights.... but if there is no love why stay there has to be some kind of love... or maybe ur waiting for life insureance to mature and then LOL but yeah 26 years i woudl find some new penis or new vagina......<br />
ok...,,, dont let the bs side of me see me type this... but stick it out if you love them... its a hard cold lonely world out there and if you fall in the tub and there is nobody there who will call nine one one for you>? dont say your there for the kids cause its bs... i know i have said the same damn thing and all it means is your scared... you dont want to die alone... and a part of you loves the person.....who made those kids.... but kids know if your not happy but i really think the most beautful thing on earth is two old people holding hands still in love after all those years..... <br />
yeah so i have a sentimental side so ******* what... im still a tough bird... nobody gonna crack this shell..... ignore the stupid crap in the corner of every card i have ever been sent in life.... lol

Best Answer

Sounds like a great reason to stay. Getting married, is all about having kids. Now you have the kids, and both of you should live up to being parents. Not that you have to, but in the long run, I think you will be happy with yourselves, for giving them a childhood, with a mom and dad that worried more about their happiness, then your own. They are the greatest blessing God will give you in this life time most likely.

Best Answer

26 years is a long time, but people make the mistake sticking around when they want to leave for the sake of the kids. Kids sense when something is wrong, if you and not getting along with your spouse and you guys don't love each other anymore, then divorce! It's worse for children feeling that tention between you two in the same house, trust me it affects them. It affected me and my sister, until my father lefted and it was the best thing. We understood and very young ages that our parents weren't right for each other, AT ALL; them being together droved us crazy. We are adults now and when we see them together, they have a better friendship, they'll fight sometimes, but that's how they are. As long as they remained in our lives, we didn't mind them being apart. Do yourself a favor, sit and have a family talk about how you're feeling, talk to the kids, some kids won't react they way my sister and I did, but once they see they you both love them and at least care about each other, it won't before long that they get over the seperation. Children are very receptive, yes, but they are very loving and forgiving. No worries, I hope it all works out for you. Your happiness is important too.

Best Answer

You can always leave. If it's bad, it will be better for them if you leave.

Best Answer