Awsome sounds like a good time. Just add wine and bread incase the food turns five alarm. ;)

Best Answer

Great suggestion..will do! :)

Best Answer

Kinda like a five fire rearaurant ! It warns the neighbors, too....."there's cooking going on over there...hose down the house!"

Best Answer

Ahhhh ha ha...they have! Our house was on fire a few years ago and they were out there wiith a fire extinguisher before we even knew it was on fire! We were inside and my hubby thought someone was cooking. Lol

Best Answer

Did you make that up? That is too unreal....happy you and yours are safe! EeeeeGads.....

Best Answer

No, I didn't make that up. My husband threw a cigarette and it wasn't out. The outside of the hose caught fire. He walked into the kitchen, sniffed a little and asked the kids if they had been cooking. He then proceeded to go outside where he was met by flames covering the door and frantic neighbors with a fire extinguisher. Nice, they never bothered to go around to the back to let us know...just a nice small crowd gathered around watching in awe... don't know if I should guess if they really like us or just didn't want the property values of their houses to go down. :)

Best Answer

Sounds like the decorating in your kitchen is very Goth as well.

Best Answer

its a work in progress...soon. soon!

Best Answer

funny

Best Answer