Throughout my life, I've lost 17 friends and 2 family members to death. I've almost been rapped 3 different times by guys who I thought were my friends. I can't remember the last time I honestly smile. I want to be me and find someone to love, but I can't I'm losing hope, so please tell me, how am I still standing?
TweDee TweDee 18-21, F 7 Answers Mar 1 in Dating & Relationships

i dont no about the rap but ive lost friends and i lost both my parents i may have been scar from what ive been though but i kept myself strong so ur still standing cause ur stronger than u think <3

Best Answer

Where do you live? x_X<br />
I'm not saying your problems are ba<x>sed on where you're at, btw. Anyways, you should maybe find a new crowd to hang out with. I personally think you should try helping out in your community or something. By giving time in those kinds of things you might meet new people. And those people who devote their time, hopefully, will be better people to be around. And I think helping out others will let you feel better about yourself and others.

Best Answer

I know I do, I help people. I make them happy when they are down. I make it my job. I take all their pain and put it in me. Sometimes I forget about myself and put myself through so much pain. But, i do it because i rather feel pain then nothing at all

Best Answer

The first requirement is to survive.... you are doing that, well done. Now, what have you learned? How can you use your learning to guide you? mx:))

Best Answer

I have become strong, but every time i do, i fall back down. My mom got cancer, my dad got PTSD, etc, etc. ITs not fair and there are times i just want to give up

Best Answer

Life is not fair..... mine was not, yet when I look back now, I can see that life created powerful lessons for me, ones that I needed. Even the pain was essential, truly it has made me a better person, more willing to understand and accept others. mx:))

Best Answer

I know life put all these experiences in our life to teach us a lesson, but why some so painful

Best Answer

Without it, we would not know what hurts us and how our decisions had taken us to that point. One lesson I learned was how I unconsciously chose the wrong people and how that was linked to my lack of self love and self acceptance. When I accepted and loved myself - I made better choices. mx:))

Best Answer

Its amazing because you are a sap. Grow a backbone and get on with your life. No one gives a crap about you but you.

Best Answer

You keep on living. And learn to love yourself. You're still standing because you've not quit. Don't quit. Keep going

Best Answer

But, I've been wanting to quit for so long :/

Best Answer

I know. But if you quit, you won't know if things will get better for you.

Best Answer

wow.. life's been difficult for u James Bond.

Best Answer