LucidViolet LucidViolet 22-25, F 6 Answers Apr 17, 2012

Keep practicing. Apply a lot more effort with sense of determination and confidence. And be soft and kind to yourself.

Best Answer

I have this same issue and have to open up various browsers when I do an assignment for school. I just read a study that attention dividing actually eradicates memory retrieval blocks! Who would have known! So, the anxiety you face that causes you to procrastinate may be separate issues from one another. I just take "mini breaks" from one thing to the other and before I know it my assignments are done! lol

Best Answer

Thanx.. Could you maybe do my assignment too ;p due first thing tomorrow

Best Answer

ha ha I was in the process of working on a paper when I wrote that.. lol I hope you were able to get it done!

Best Answer

Do you have ADD? Cuz I do and I would understand because I have that same problem. Im trying to get my act together.

Best Answer

Yeah I do.. I was on concerta which helped like a bomb, but had too many side effects. How do you cope?

Best Answer

I just deal with it. I smoke a lot of weed recently..

Best Answer