I hate having things left unsaid to those I love yet how can I say them if the ones I love wont listen?
ymoren21 ymoren21 18-21, F 18 Answers Nov 11, 2012 in Family Struggles

send a song-a-gram

Best Answer

ha that would be interesting

Best Answer

just refrain from stalking, ok?

Best Answer

haha i aint got the time to stalk

Best Answer

I hate to tell you its because to them what you say is irrelevant . obviously you are not a productive member of the family

Best Answer

hahaha wow thats a great answer. hahahaha anyways down to the point.... I know why they dont listen, thats not the issue. the issue is getting them to listen.

Best Answer

is it really that important ? I don't like to see you wasting time over this , I think I saw where you don't live with them ?

Best Answer

I've seen that so many times. the worst thing about people who wont/dont take advice is that you care

Best Answer

if it wasnt important I wouldnt be trying. period. and no they are in Texas. look I dont ususally talk about it but my parents are both very sick and my older brother and sisterright under me have no idea. they have cut off ties with the family for their own reasons. but they need to know about this. I am the second oldest of 8 its my older brother me then the sister that also cut communication and then the rest. It is my job to make sure they know.

Best Answer

ok now i understand sorry to hear about your parents

Best Answer

thank you and ya its just one of thosethings... trust me I wouldnt bother if it wasnt serious

Best Answer

Ok I see your point perfectly

Best Answer

yea now jut to get the jobdone

Best Answer

Send them a letter. (Be sure to include diagrams drawn in crayon to help them be able to follow the talking points.)

Best Answer

hahaha

Best Answer

talk loudly or scream.

Best Answer

na that makes things worse

Best Answer

Since it seems you've already stated your " feelings " in an opinion sharing setting and you feel they weren't listing......... it seems to me the only other step is to just stand up for your opinion / feelings and teach them to have no other choice but to accept how you feel. <br />
I like the writing idea's too though. Maybe in writing and individually they would be more apt to " hear " you. <br />
Do make them your thoughts as to each individual and how they are responsible for how you feel. No blanket letters. <br />
It's not a perfect world, is it kiddo ?

Best Answer

na I havent been able to tell them they never show up or just dont respond to my calls and messages

Best Answer

Ahh, my mistake. Then I think the letter idea is really awesome. Good luck to you.

Best Answer

You can't. let it be.

Best Answer

if there is one thing I know it is where there is a will there is a way

Best Answer

They don't seem te agree.

Best Answer

trap them in a car with you driving. take the long way home.

Best Answer

haha

Best Answer

write it down

Best Answer

yea I might do that one someone else mentioned this too

Best Answer

which opinion is that? there are some opinions that you're better off keeping to yourself.

Best Answer

more like my feelings how I feel. It has everything to do with how they make me feel its complicating.

Best Answer

leave voicemails..

Best Answer

my brother changes his number so much idk how thatll work haha

Best Answer

Do you talk or shout...?...i'm asking coz when people shout i switch off ... sounds like a nightmare.

Best Answer

Talk shouting only causes more issues

Best Answer

Take them to lunch. They'll listen.

Best Answer

right One issue I now lie in Fl and they are still in Tx

Best Answer

If you can't travel to talk to them in person, telephone, text message, email or write a letter. If they refuse to listen to you when you try to voice your opinion, then what more can you do? Let go of your obsession to be heard and move on with your life. Maybe some day things will be different but for now you've tried your best and you can be pleased with yourself for that.

Best Answer

its not an obsession its something they needto know. I dont have time to wait

Best Answer

Okay, it's not an obsession ... good luck ymoren21!

Best Answer

tell me when it came to someones health and informing others. I would think it would be a priority to anyone

Best Answer