i dont think its right and things usally backfire but boy isure could use some ideas
dolly99 dolly99 41-45, F 12 Answers Nov 21, 2012 in Parenting & Family

I dont believe in r i believe in K

Best Answer

Watch the 1998 movie called "Dirty Work". It may give you some ideals. Also one other tidbit from Star Trek - The wrath of Khan. " "Kirk my old friend ,do you know the Klingon proverb that tells us revenge is a dish that is best served cold ? " sorry I couldn't resist. I loved Ricardo Montalban he was such a bad *** in that movie. Just remember this- what comes around goes around. Which means your actions whether good or bad will have consequences. Just a F.Y.I. for you. to remember.

Best Answer

Revenge is displaced hatred for your self/scenario. Counte of Monte Cristo anyone?

Best Answer

When plotting revenge dig two graves, one for yourself.<br />
Dolly99, I've read some of your stories.<br />
I know he hurt you. You need to find some way to let him go.<br />
You are so blessed that you have a loving husband, yet you don't write much about him.<br />
I wish I was married, and he'd stand by me, love me.<br />
(((Hugs)))

Best Answer

I don't think it's right but I'm very revengeful I know I'm wrong though I just don't care

Best Answer

I dont believe in revenge, unless its practical joke revenge :) . it is only because Karma comes to everyone and I dont want to recieve the bad karma

Best Answer

Just leave them. Karma will get them eventually.

Best Answer

With practical jokes... most definately. Muahahahahaaaaa

Best Answer

I have no idea but I certainly don't. I believe in Karma.

Best Answer

does karma come

Best Answer

Oh yes. I have a personal experience of it. I had to wait a few years but it came.

Best Answer