Grumble. Grumble. Why are some folks on here so QUICK to delete a Q?
Vessa Vessa 41-45, F 8 Answers Oct 10, 2012 in Community

Never happened to me

Best Answer

EEEEEErp.

Best Answer

Yeah. I think so too.

Best Answer

Makes me angry enough to wake up a sleeping bear for a fight!

Best Answer

That would be worth putting on utube.

Best Answer

That is annoying, but not quite as annoying as the cookie session expiring, despite the fact that I have told the browser to NOT expire the cookies-- ergo, my reply gets swallowed up by the LOG IN protocol. Bastards!

Best Answer

All right...you lost me...what on earth is a cookie session? and what kind of cookies?

Best Answer

When you log in, the site sends a little scrap of code to your computer, which it references when you interact with the site. This allows you to do the things you do, and prevents someone else from doing things AS you... unless they've logged in as you. The session is how long the cookie is good for... usually a preset number of minutes, unless you tell EP that you want to be logged in permanently (then the cookie doesn't expire). My browser doesn't seem to want to allow permanent cookies.

Best Answer

Ah...I knew that you are supposed to clean out your cookies, but I've never known precisely what that meant. That is very interesting. I wonder if that is why EP starts freezing up or acting wonky after I've been on here for a certain amount of time.

Best Answer

Thanks for the explanation. :)

Best Answer

grrrrrrrrr

Best Answer

Rowr.

Best Answer

Yes and it makes me swear a lot...lol

Best Answer

It's weird...some folks leave them up for what...a minute or two? lol

Best Answer

Drives me nuts...lol

Best Answer

How much fuel does that drive use? LOL

Best Answer

lmao...

Best Answer