Wintersorrow Wintersorrow 26-30, M 3 Answers Apr 9 in Community

Beat evil with a stick till they die

Best Answer

could always do that :)

Best Answer

But in all seriousness , This is a great question . Corrupted governments .Corporations controlling the masses . America has fallen by a great evil. You just have to keep fighting and never give up .

Best Answer

True true, people get brainwashed a lot really and overall there is a lot of just crapy people out there. Too few question themself, how they work, behave or what they do, most of the world is unaware evil, dont know it. And this evil is more accepted then kindness even.

Best Answer

Its all about the money now a days . People have lost their morality

Best Answer

Sure seem like it. And most people just get spoon fed their morality as well if they even have it. Cant think for themselves.

Best Answer

this is true

Best Answer

Good wins because it is positive factor; evil is only absence of good.<br />
Light wins because it is positive; darkness id only absence of light.<br />
The more man gain knowledge about good and to do good, the more the world will be full of light.<br />
In the past, darkness seems more powerful than light: it covers completely the opposite hemisphere, while on the other hemisphere darkness hides behind clouds and all other existing ob<x>jects! Today, more and more artificial light is illuminating the whole planet. MOreover, we are using more light of the virtual and the spiritual world to illumine the earth. New Jerusalem will be glorious beyond imagination.<br />
No powers of the the world are supporting evil. It only exists by disguise or by misunderstanding. Unity in thoughts, in words and in action will secure the reign of good.

Best Answer

I think good does win, but it just isn't emphasized

Best Answer

I hope so, but dont see how. Only way I see it does is in a very morbid way. Thats just kinda depressing.

Best Answer

I know...most of what is on the news is the bad stuff. There are so many people that donate their time and money to help people who are sick and hungry. There was a story on the news today about a teenager that lost his wallet and when it turned back up at his high school, there was 20 more dollars in it with a note that said "just to let you know the world is still a good place. Pay it foward" See? There's lots more good than bad :)

Best Answer

I admit I rarely watch the news at all. Or even read the news. I observe people a lot. And really wouldnt say their is more good then bad, it has the potentional to be that way, but being good requires strenght, being cruel/bad/evil is the easiest thing, stop trying and you are already doing that. And most people are rather weak. No doubt a few gems here and there, but that sure is a rarity.

Best Answer

I wonder if it maybe the area you live in? I live in the south, so maybe people are just generally more kind here. It is nowhere like it use to be, though. People use to say hi to each other and hold doors for one another and such, but now I do see lots of people...even little old men...letting doors slam in people's faces. that is a very rude nd selfish act.

Best Answer