I'm moving to the new moon colony with Newt

Best Answer

lol, love the Aliens reference :D

Best Answer

won't ron paul be jealous?

Best Answer

Ron will understand...we have a open relationship

Best Answer

always preparing for the un expected whether it happens this year or not, it will happen soon

Best Answer

Lets say its a massive disaster that happens, with riots going on,floods etc i just couldnt cope, its bad enough when you run out of milk or eggs, can you imagine no sanitry, no water, no electricity it would be horrible.

Best Answer

for you all maybe, i'll have plenty of water,food and electricity. have own well for water,wind mill and generater and raise own food when ready

Best Answer

hey can i come to your when it happens!

Best Answer

Sosadallday do you really believe the world is going to end this year?

Best Answer

No, but i believe in being prepared in case.

Best Answer

Same way I prepare for all of the end of the world predictions - I don't. There's no evidence these predictions will come true, and a LOT of evidence that they're just made up. The Mayan one is especially bad. The Mayans didn't think the world would end in 2012. It's just the last day of their calendar.

Best Answer

I just stock up on what I can. Nothing is probably going to happen in 2012, but it's bound to happen eventually. Disaster preparedness is what I got going on in every way I can think of. I'm ready to eat bark and drink out of toilets.

Best Answer

Preparing? If you mean how am I going to live.. this is how I will live :)<br />
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6xSGLZd9Vg4

Best Answer

Predicted? Hardly. It's a fallacy is what it is.<br />
Just the latest in a string of doomsday theories...

Best Answer

I'm not preparing because nothing will happen...

Best Answer

ahhh, but what if it does? wouldn't you rather be prepared "in case" ?

Best Answer

Seems as if you have forgotten about Y2K...prediction was End of the World...actuality was One Big Fizzle...

Best Answer

y2k wasn't predicted by the ancient mayans or nostrodamus etc.

Best Answer

You're right...it was predicted by the modern day Mayans and Nostradamus-es of business who wanted everyone to be scared and buy all new stuff...lol

Best Answer

I thought it just predicted the crash of computers?

Best Answer

Crashing computers = End of the World as We Know It...Total Chaos...Markets in Ruin...World Anarchy...

Best Answer