Recipes? you pervys
ikattarri ikattarri 36-40, F 12 Answers Nov 21, 2012 in WTK

I don't stuff a turkey. The dressing is baked separately. It's just traditional southern cornbread dressing.

Best Answer

With home made corn bread with Bell seasoning, onions,red and green peppers,celery,cut up yellow apples,hot ground sausage,cut up pecans and bake the turkey in apple juice.

Best Answer

oh sounds lovely

Best Answer

It's really good! :))

Best Answer

Just moved to Panama. Too much work to cook. Ordered a take out meal, hope they know how to do Thanksgiving here in Central America.

Best Answer

Do you enjoy it down there? I found even in Florida I was having pork for thanksgiving with the Cuban relatives. You were surely missed :)

Best Answer

Always put the stuffing on the side.

Best Answer

turducken!! (J/K)....used to love oyster dressing, but no one else eats it, so....

Best Answer

never had it. I am sticking to the sausage.. yes I just typed that?? a first for me. I usually don't bother with it and make it plain.

Best Answer

Ha ha! I love it out of the bird, but with a deep fried one, there's no point.

Best Answer

I am wondering if its going to be too soggy since you got it today. Fried items are best within one hour.

Best Answer

It wasn't last year. They just say to keep them cold and warm them up. But you may be right.

Best Answer

I bet one could cut up the turkey and do a batch similar to chicken. Then it would not be too risky for a fire.

Best Answer

doin Japanese this year..........

Best Answer

awesome!

Best Answer

with my hands

Best Answer

With a spoon

Best Answer

brined, buttered, and i stuff herbs and garlic and onion inside...stuffing is on the side...we like our stuffing really cooked and it comes out so gooey in the turkey

Best Answer