Start talking about big dicks! Lol and once he gives u that look you then say the same look u have I had the same look! U don't wanna hear bout dicks well I don't wanna hear about ur ex *****! It's reason y its called ex!

Best Answer

Havent we all got history?<br />
And exs are exs for a reason?

Best Answer

Yes and yes. And that status is always an option too.

Best Answer

I guess it depends on your relationship at the end of the day. You know him better than we do?

Best Answer

Yeah. Thanks. It's a little too old for myself after years.

Best Answer

Good question. I don't know. Therapists say that all feelings are legitimate. Feelings, they say, are not right or wrong. I think what you are asking about is what is the mature, emotionally healthy way to react to your spouse discussing her ex. And I do not know. If you find out, let me know.

Best Answer

Thank you. Absurdly enough, allow them to know how unnessesary the behavior is. I guess, standing by the feelings. They are there for a reason. To motivate one to make changes, even if with one's self. I'll use it to my advantage to build my security more and deactivate buttons that I've allowed to be pushed. That doesn't mean that the others behavior was not inappropriate. That's their issue. And in this particular situation at least I can work on and improve insecurity. It doesn't make anyone else right. It might even call more attention to it. It can be complicated to find the answer to this large button of mine that was pressed. I am confident that I can do it! Heck yes I can. I must. After all, I am the one that allowed it to be pushed in the first place! Thank you for taking the time to answer my question too.

Best Answer

What a good attitude you have towards this. I'm routing for you.

Best Answer

Thanks. Life can sometimes be complicated when most unexpected. Dang. There's only solutions. Not problems. Gotta love it.

Best Answer

that I am the ex and not he

Best Answer