tmarker86 tmarker86 26-30, F 13 Answers Dec 11, 2012 in Community

I am the only cat in the world who has taken religious orders.

Best Answer

It appears that being married a long time, as I have, makes me pretty unique anymore.

Best Answer

i'm just me...

Best Answer

i dont know...

Best Answer

Creatively.

Best Answer

My name is unique, I checked the social security records, Vietnam vet, six very close encounters with death outside the war, married nearly 25 years with two grown children, spent 3 months in a coma a few years back and another 4 1/2 in recovery, transgendered and live as a woman full time now and never been happier. I have found a man who loves me very much and I feel the same about him.

Best Answer

I am 60 and have spent my life in diapers.A drug given to my Mother to stimulate labor(DES) cause my genitals to stop growing at age 10.

Best Answer

I'm a woman who gives the man the money. lol No seriously I am very unique compared to other woman.

Best Answer

No one is unique

Best Answer

Oh we're all unique .. no one is exactly like us. :)

Best Answer

actually genetically speaking, the likelihood that someone in the world has something unique about them is basically zero. genetics dictate everything about us (even personality, and the way we react to situations), we are made up of sections of other people through the genetics that have been passed on to us

Best Answer

sorry lol. we can always pretend though :)

Best Answer