Prankster3 Prankster3 41-45, M 21 Answers Jan 9 in Community

I have 2 brothers, one older and one younger. We get along very well and I love them very much. Out of all the people in the world I trust them more than any.

Best Answer

Good, that's great.

Best Answer

good - me and my brother are very close

Best Answer

In need of improvement

Best Answer

My sister is really good to me--probably better than I deserve. She is helping me financially (I'm in grad school) even though she's only 2 years older than me. We are close in some ways and don't relate in others but its never a conflict.

Best Answer

Very good

Best Answer

Far away in a distant land called Scortland

Best Answer

I only have one big bro. We're quite close.

Best Answer

My sister and I used to be awesome, but it's just not the same since she was pushed to use highly addictive drugs by her doctor and basically became a junkie. She was so bright and smart, now all she does is complain about how much pain she's in...

Best Answer

Very good

Best Answer

We have out ups and Downs like Any siblings but we love eachother

Best Answer

My elder sibling and I are estranged, so much so that I have legally changed my last name so if he ever feels like trying to make up for forgetting he was MY big brother but forced me to act as his elder sister despite being ten years younger (until ditching me entirely because of my appearance and choice of studies), I'm not waiting anymore; I waited so long through so many horrible situations just wanting my brother there for me like I was for him. And he's too late for my forgiveness.

Best Answer

I haven't seen them for 8 months. I miss them..

Best Answer

Non-existent

Best Answer

So far so good. Just like tom and jerry :3

Best Answer

Terrible.

Best Answer