And if any of you have a fireplace with a fire burning right now, I'm so jealous
IdleTraveller IdleTraveller 22-25, F 7 Answers Apr 24, 2010

My fireplace is a family favorite when the weather is cold. Stoke up a big fire, grab a mug of hot cocoa, and cuddle up with a blanket on the couch. Wonderful!

Best Answer

Awesome, there is nothing like it, even alone, far up higher in the mtns...its awesome, and sometimes a necessity...mmm..yes, cocoa, as dyin2live says...blanket, good book, and a snuggly kitten pet, it snowed here so ..yeh its up high:)..so its cold tonight:)

Best Answer

dont be jealous ,start your own with your housemates furniture ..................lmfao

Best Answer

have a fire going in my little house 24/7 it is my TV at night cant live with out it first thing i do in the morning is stoke the fire and get a kettle on the go for morning coffee as the sun rises great way to start the day!!!

Best Answer

Splendid Idea!!! I grew up with fireplaces at both my grandparents homes, but I live in an apartment now :(<br />
I agree 1000% with dyin2live and littlepurr.

Best Answer

Me too! Oh I so love that, I want that. Very nice idea I will save up for that

Best Answer