nobuddiesbiznessbuttmine nobuddiesbiznessbuttmine 41-45 15 Answers Dec 6, 2012 in Community

It is very, very awesome. A longtime friend of mine who met her wife online and has recently joined her in Seattle phoned me this morning. She joked that if she smoked weed she would've really been celebrating.

Best Answer

Gay marriage? Yes. Marijuana usage? Not so much.

Best Answer

I agree completely.

Best Answer

Right! They should never legalize weed anywhere, otherwise, people would smoke it! ;)

Best Answer

AWESOME! However i'd never move their cuz it's too cold.

Best Answer

Its cold in winter I'll give you that. In the summer when every where else is frying where cool as a cucumber.

Best Answer

True, but if you live near the ocean like I do it's cooler in the summer and warmer in the winter. And almost no extreme weather like hurricanes, tornadoes, ect.

Best Answer

Gay marriage is great, Mary Jane isn't.

Best Answer

I'm sure there are some awesome weddings happening now, with great big bongs as center pieces. Yeah! Invite me.

Best Answer

seeing -This gives me reat happiness-people no matter who should get to have their own happiness whatever works best for them .

Best Answer

Well now' gay marriage that's a freedom that gay people should enjoy like the rest of us. So Baffo for them. Weed? I've been using since 1973 so much so that it seems legal already. Cheers.

Best Answer

And it certainly clears up the Bible- Leviticus- "any man who lays with another man shall be stoned"- We had it all messed up--get stoned before you get a piece od gay ***--

Best Answer

It won't be until every state legalizes both. For being the "awesomest most **** yeah #1 country" in the world, we are still very much behind. My friend ive known for 10yrs is getting married to a great guy but its sad that where I am will let them adopt but their love isnt even recognized. If people really knew that marriage has no basis in religion until recently, theyd let gays marry.

Best Answer

Marriage was outlawed, no more husbands and wives, by the state legislature. It got a referendum on election day because many people still want real marriage. The people also put a marijuana legalization on the ballot by initiative petition. Pot passed and marriage wasn't supported in the same election. The election results became official on the same day.

Best Answer

interesting in fact. perhaps they used one or the other to take attention off of the other. well, do you support either being legalized?

Best Answer

if I was gay it would be fine, but I am not so I would have to be on a LOT of weed to do something that stupid. which is probably the reason why they both had to be delt with on the same day.

Best Answer

I don't think any amount of weed would be enough to convince me to marry another guy. It just doesn't have that kind of effect.

Best Answer

Weed, like alcohol, is a truth serum. You know what they say: stoned man's words are a sober man's thoughts :p

Best Answer