Better than ever.<br />
Now, you have the opportunity to test your knowledge.

Best Answer

seriously bad.

Best Answer

Reality of living on your own and your responsibilities sets in...and your gonna wish you were still back there.

Best Answer

You worry about college and let life after college just happen when it comes. Who knows how bad it will be but right now it is bad but finish college because wise man once told me when I questioned college no matter what they take from you nobody can take away your knowledge and I have lived that statement for most of my life.

Best Answer

Ugh the pain the agony make it end make it end lol It gets better if you dont waste your time in coolege =)

Best Answer

Lol

Best Answer

You look like a pretty/smart cookie wholl get her work done just concentrate and tough it out and itll pay off big in the end n you wont have to find an old disgustiing looking rich guy to pretend to make you happy with his money lol good luck

Best Answer

I will (: i have one year left, and it's kinda scaring me cause school is all i know, i have no idea what the "real world" has in store..

Best Answer

=) Just study and get great at what you love doing and keep doing it. The "Real world has its ups and downs but everyday is just that another day. We decide how great each one will be so know that and youll be just fine * hugs

Best Answer

Depends on who you live with, of you found a job you like that pays your bills, and whether or not you get knocked up too soon.

Best Answer