AcknxaChy AcknxaChy 18-21, F 8 Answers Jun 12 in Community

I don't hate people or hate the world either. I merely contend that people in this world have a lot of changing and fixing to do within themselves to get to the point where all the hatred and intolerance towards others ceases to create more wars and more conflicts that are unnecessary.

Best Answer

Best Answer

I don't hate.

Best Answer

I dont have hatred for our world I love the world it is beautiful,I just have hatred for all the people who are makeing peoples life a misery and not careing for the les drprived . So its the people in this world not infact our Earth

Best Answer

You know, I don't think it's as common here as apathy and greed.

Best Answer

Thx for bet answer

Best Answer

Welcome. :)

Best Answer

Hatred...more like pity.

Best Answer