losing my virginity tomorrow night with my long-term boyfriend. So at least it will be as gentle as he can. I can fit a small vibrator in there or one finger but not two. Is it gonna hurt real bad?
hotcuriositygirl hotcuriositygirl 18-21, F 6 Answers Jan 4, 2013 in Dating & Relationships

It will be fine! Do lots of cuddling and kissing first, take it slow relax and if you are using a condom make sure it's lubricated.

Best Answer

It will be fine as long as you relax. Durex do lube which is great :) If it gets unbearable then finish it off my hand :D

Best Answer

I don't know, I am a virgin as well. All I know is most of my friends have told me that the first time isn't that great but none of them thought it was painful. I'm sure you'll be fine, just tell your boyfriend your fears and I think he'll make sure not to hurt you :)

Best Answer

aww if he has said he will be gentle, then i am sure it will be ok, just try and relax :)

Best Answer

On a scale of 1 to Dead?

Best Answer