Strictly out of anger, or any other anger provoking emotion?
kshix kshix 18-21, F 15 Answers Dec 29, 2012 in Health

I haven't mutilated anybody, but I did get pretty pissed off at this one drunk so I took a dump in his cars A/C filter.

Best Answer

Haha that's going to stay with him longer I'm presuming.

Best Answer

Well, it was winter, so he's almost guaranteed to turn on the heater and warm it up.

Best Answer

Ugh. Icky

Best Answer

I was walking home from the el station one day because I'd had car trouble. As I was coming up to where my car was parked on the street, I thought I saw someone sitting in it. Sure enough, there was. So as I was passing it, I noticed the door was unlocked. I turned sharply and yanked the door open. The guy started coming out of it with my jack handle in his hand. So I grabbed the jack handle with my hands, put my foot under his armpit, and started twisting it out of his grasp. Once I'd done that, he turned and grabbed what looked like one of those "steering wheel clubs". Then I started beating on his "club" with my jack handle. After what must have been a few seconds (but seemed a lot longer to me at the time) I decided that beating on the club was not the most efficient way to disarm him, so I started beating on his fingers and hands which were holding the club. Withing seconds I had shattered the club, but he seemed to continue advancing toward me. Then I started beating on his head, continuing until he went down and covered himself up. About this time another guy came up to me and said "leave him alone, man, he ain't doin nothing to you" and I raised the jack handle and yelled "No, and you're not doing anything to me either" at which point the guy took off. Meanwhile, the first guy is laying on the ground in front of me in a pool of blood, moaning. Within seconds, a cop car came whizzing around the corner towards me and stopped. The cops got out of the car and asked me what was going on. So I told them the story I just related. The cops took me aside, out of view, patted me on the back and said "Good work, mister".

Best Answer

Awesome sauce. Self defense is key. I always at all times have some sort of weapon or deterrent on my person.

Best Answer

I AM the weapon and deterrent. The most potent weapon is the one you carry around in your cranium.

Best Answer

True but being a woman. With a womans build there is no way I could possibly overpower some 300 pound middle aged man. Besides I'd rather see what my weapons can do;)

Best Answer

My brother has little sister fingernail scars all over his arms. He would grab my hair or take something. I'd sink my fingernails into his arms until he let go of my hair or my toys. He was SO mean to me!!! I hated him! He even tried to drown me in my grandmas pool a couple times. He also has a permanent bump under his eye from me. I was 6 and he was 8...we were at the cabin and my Dad always pulled us in sleds behind the truck on the roads. My brother would always try to push me off, in a fake playful manner to make it look like 'an accident' (like him pushing me underwater at grandma's pool)...you should have seen the evil in his eyes. We had a little snowboard type thing I was standing on. I finally got my balance and I was doing really good, then he kicked my legs from the tube he was sitting in. I fell super hard and hurt my ankle. My Dad stopped to wait for me. I was STEAMING with anger. It's like everything he's done to me since I was a baby just exploded. As I limped back with tears in my eyes to the ropes on the truck something came over me. I grabbed the little snowboard and swung it (thin edge) right to his face...over and over until my Dad stopped me. I probably got a good 6 swing in, 4 to the face. Mind you I was 6 playing ba<x>seball on a co-ed team for 10 year olds. I had the best swing of anyone on the team...I swung HARD. I know I sound like the evil one, but I can't tell you all the things he's done to me before I was even 5. I remember everything. I'm 26 and he's 28 now...and he still has a bump under his eye.

Best Answer

Wow. Well it seems you got your revenge. And I know how it is to lose control. Good thing someone stopped you. Or otherwise you might have regretted it today

Best Answer

It felt good. It still feels good to think about it LOL. We get along now of course, but I'll never forget the things he's done to me.

Best Answer

I know what you mean. Something's you will never ever forget. It just goes unspoken like it never happened.

Best Answer

Mutilated that's unacceptable even in most cases of vengeance or retribution. Whew! I hit a guy so hard I broke his face in six spots but he was attacking an old man and that was instinct ...I shot my best friend Marjy with a BB gun.in seventh grade. He shot me back when we were in high school!

Best Answer

Haha good ole fashioned I'm going to shoot you rivalry!!

Best Answer

Gee that is a pretty thumb pic you have. Who have you mutilated?

Best Answer

Well noy exactly mutilated. But I stabbed this bloke in the leg after multiple rejected advances. He got a little enraged and being inebriated didn't help the situation so i stabbed him. Simple as that. Too bad I never got my knife back.

Best Answer

Odd question... I once lost a fight to someone who knew muai thai, took a knee to my nose which seperated one of my nostrils from my face. Few years later I had somebody in a similar position so I tried it, pretty sure the same happened to him.<br />
Ps, my nose is fine... Just a scar now.

Best Answer

Oh damn.! You go with your bad self

Best Answer

I have verbally and emotionally mutilated people. Those are the scars that hurt the most that no one sees.

Best Answer

Ooo you're ******* twisted. It's awesome

Best Answer

never, and I'd shudder at the idea geeze

Best Answer

That's a bad question for EP, I hope you are not serious?

Best Answer

I HOPE SHE IS SERIOUS

Best Answer

Not like murder geeze. Like fist fighting. Trying to see if anyone will top my.personal best.

Best Answer

Mmk

Best Answer

mu·ti·late (mytl-t)
tr.v. mu·ti·lat·ed, mu·ti·lat·ing, mu·ti·lates
1. To deprive of a limb or an essential part; cripple.
2. To disfigure by damaging irreparably: mutilate a statue. See Synonyms at batter1.
3. To make imperfect by excising or altering parts.

Best Answer

Whys that?

Best Answer

It is the dictionary definition of the word "mutilate" which you used, hence my first comment.

Best Answer

Oh cool.

Best Answer

I can see you are impressed ;-)

Best Answer

For sure.. i guess.

Best Answer

CHOPPED THEIR PENIS OFF

Best Answer

This guy gets it!

Best Answer