Post
jaybean jaybean 26-30, M 15 Answers Jun 22 in Dating & Relationships

Your Response

Cancel

I don't know anyone who says I'm attracted to " butt ugly "women ..???

Best Answer

Good looks play a negative role for me. Naturally good looking is fine. But if I sense someone having made up to look good, I sort of lose a bit of respect. The person I've loved for the last three years has been the most ordinary by face I've ever met, but he's exactly the man that will make the perfect match for me. And I'm truly repulsive for people who try to look good and thence create fake impression on anyone. How about you?

Best Answer

Im a bit vain where first impressions are concerned but as i get to know someone looks are not important... I am turned off by too much makeup revealing clothes - like you said a fake representation of yourself i go for a natural look

Best Answer

For me its a major factor!!!

Best Answer

About 15-20%..the other 75-80% being mannerism, personality etc.,

Best Answer

her eyes, no make up all the better

Best Answer

not very much...I'm looking at how big the package is below

Best Answer

Lool do women really do tha :o ima hav to start checkin in the mirror b4 i go out

Best Answer

well I don't know about other women, but I look down at the guy and check his bulge out

Best Answer

Sometimes i wear joggers - an it does seem to be stickin out there lol - i notice but i thought noone else would be lookin there ... I no longer wear joggers lool

Best Answer

bad choice, show your merchandise

Best Answer

Nuh uh lol dont wanna get done for public indecency

Best Answer
2 More Responses

There's two types of attraction: physical and mental. Attraction always plays a role. I am all about mental attraction; if a guy and I click through us talking or me getting to know he that's great. If he is physically attractive, I consider that an added bonus

Best Answer

A huge part. I'm ugly and so no one is attracted to me.

Best Answer

Everyone has there plus points

Best Answer

Not me. Nobody has ever loved me. Not even once.

Best Answer

Are you actively looking for dates?

Best Answer

Looks 10<br />
Humor 30<br />
Intelligence 40<br />
Personality 20

Best Answer

20-30%

Best Answer

the chemistry more important to me , 2nd to that nice eyes and cutt butt

Best Answer

Nope jus cant see any guys butt bein attractiv lol

Best Answer

lol

Best Answer

40-45%

Best Answer

Between 99 and 100 per cent.

Best Answer

You ever met someone you didnt fancy 1 bit then 20 mins chattin n you start thinkin actually shes hot

Best Answer

Nope.

Best Answer

Lool k

Best Answer

At first, a lot!

Best Answer

Related Questions