madz1smyname madz1smyname 31-35, F 35 Answers Oct 22, 2012 in Religion

More than many, less than it should.

Best Answer

Religion plays a huge role in my life. I go to church as often as I can. But even more important I carry Jesus and God in my heart at all times. I pray often and do my best to live my life the way I know the Lord wants me to live.

Best Answer

A Big one. I believe in God and know there is a bigger plan. although not actively going to church, I try to live a good life. Clear conscience..

Best Answer

i believe in the almighty's living word , is that religious ? , not sure myself , don't go to church though

Best Answer

Read the word and have a personal relationship with him is all that matters... Its good to go to church because there are more recources to educate yourself and be around others like you but I as well dont think it is mandatory =)

Best Answer

i'm way ahead of you , but thanks i still appreciate it

Best Answer

It is very important.

Best Answer

I am an atheist. Enough said.

Best Answer

As for me I do respect my parents faith (Christians). I had gone to Sunday School as kid and church. Since I went to University that side was totally ignored as I love my new lifestyle. It would have been hypocritical to do what I was fond of doing and also profess to be aligned to a faith.

Best Answer

I am spiritual but not religious

Best Answer

Religion is completely irrelevant to me except for when it attempts to influence politics.

Best Answer

God has always been a big part of my life and my heart I try to live the best I can for him;)

Best Answer

NOT THAT IMPORTANT I BELIEVE IN GOD BUT ITS NOT BIG DEAL

Best Answer

None at this point.<br />
My wife and I have, in past years before we were together, been involved in church activities. In her case it was mainly early in life up through her teen years. For me, it was later starting around age 30 or so. For 10 years or so, I was very active in church with my ex-wife; she's the one who led me to a belief. She is also one of the hypocrites who showed me what "religion" can mean to some people.<br />
The best way to describe my wife and me is "un-churched believers". There is a spiritual side to each of us and we have discussed how we believe and why we believe as we do. We believe there is a difference between being "spiritual" and "religious". <br />
The different religious denominations mean well but I don't think they understand what they're saying to those of us who can think. Basically, no matter how you want to lead your life, you can find a "religion" that supports it. What they don't see is that all of them claim the Holy Bible as their basis, while they are at odds with each other. Examples: 1) Alcohol is bad, but Jesus served wine to his disciples; 2) Homosexuality is wrong to some but others allow gays to head their church; 3) Adultery is wrong unless a leader decides he wants more wives. And the list can go on forever.<br />
Being spiritual to us means we believe there is a power within us to accomplish many things. Is there an outside force that affects each of us? There is ample evidence when you consider seemingly miraculous things that happen. If there is no logical explanation for an even happening the way it did, how did it happen?

Best Answer

smaller than it should :(

Best Answer

None, the issue is it is everywhere. We literally have mentally ill people in mass flooding the US.

Best Answer

It does iritate me sometimes!

Best Answer

My religion permeates most everything I do. I live so that I have no regrets and strive to treat everyone with respect. I am a Pagan and karma is as inescapable as gravity.

Best Answer

This is a bit off topic, but gravity can be escaped. The majority of people have not escaped gravity at this point in time, but escaping gravity is well understood and frequently done. One of the aspects of escaping gravity is called "escape velocity".

Best Answer

Of course it has its role..

Best Answer

I used to think it was great, then I realized it was full of ****

Best Answer

Far too large a part,and Im not religious.

Best Answer

Religion is a blank slate in my life. I see nothing in it. It does play a role with my friends, but we rarely talk about it. Just 20 minutes ago it tried to come in my front door, but I ignored the Jehovah Witness this time around -- he comes by here once a month.

Best Answer

How will I know it is he? I am a diest.

Best Answer

If he brought a bottle, he can come on in and make himself at home.

Best Answer