robotmusic7 robotmusic7 22-25, F 12 Answers Nov 11, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

Hi, My name is Zohan. I'm only in my twenties, now I don't feel like i'm older, but I will say that I have lived on the earth before. So I have acquired allot of soul knowledge. As far as the statement you made, I digg it, it's quite possible you have unfinished love business with this person which brought you two together. I can vouch for this because I was very fortunate to meet my soulmate in this life who is 9 years my junior. So what I am saying is that it's not our age or society standards that govern our relationship but our souls. That's my confession.

Best Answer

I don't think it matters. If you have a connection with someone, you like who they make you as a person then that is that.

Best Answer

I have a mini crush on a man 18 yrs older than me but we definitely have a connection.

Best Answer

you have a crush on a mini van?

Best Answer

how old are you?

Best Answer

Hey, if you have a good connection then don't worry about age. It is just details haha.

Best Answer

Mid 20's he's early 40's. I know nothing will happen between he & i. I was just curious if society would think that was horrific.

Best Answer

Warm cold.

Best Answer

Any combination between 18 and dead is OK. Nobody's business but your own.

Best Answer

80 years

Best Answer

more than 5 years- too much differences

Best Answer

in my opinion it would be 60 years but if your in love it shouldn't matter.

Best Answer

Eh...depends. Well, what do you look like?

Best Answer

Haha I'm a tall brunette.

Best Answer

Well if I were a creep I would say "Go on?"

Best Answer

Brown eyes with a lovely smile. :)

Best Answer

Well in that case...
Seriously though. I have a crush on someone 18 years younger than me. We too definitely seem to have a connection...so I guess the age gap isn't as important as your respective ages and life stages. (Hey that rhymed.)

Best Answer

you and i would be the perfect gap

Best Answer