kaggoth kaggoth 22-25, F 91 Answers Jul 2, 2012

As big as they are....naturally.

Best Answer

WHO CARES?<br />
BOOBS IS BOOBS!<br />
I LOVE 'EM ALL!<br />
;)

Best Answer

For all those men who are 'size queens' I gotta wonder how big they are down there... like, are they packing too?

Best Answer

From the tip of the nipples they should reach all the way to her chest.

Best Answer

The size she was meant to have.

Best Answer

Mine are DD's never had any complaints!

Best Answer

Dilemna lol if I like that answer I'm sicko...if I dont I'm sicko lol

Best Answer

what the hell

Best Answer

Hilarious!

Best Answer

How is that working out for ya ;-)

Best Answer

...I can take the shame its worth it to be appreciative lol

Best Answer

Too funny!!!

Best Answer

It's not only the size... it's really how they behave themselves. I need visual evidence to perform a proper inspection...

Best Answer

Well didn't you already comment on the pic ;-)

Best Answer

That one only provide enough for a partial inspection. Not enough for a proper fondle.

Best Answer

Good to know babe ;-)

Best Answer

As big as they grow naturally.

Best Answer

they say more than a mouthful is a waste

Best Answer

they say? you didn't answer that question.

Best Answer

A waste? Wow... This coming from someone who hasn't seen any nipples while living in his mom's basement!

Best Answer

Larger than a handful is technically a waste... although I'd not likely complain about that kind of spoil. I suppose the proper answer is "small enough so as to not create back problems"

Best Answer

"uh hu.. typical... well big enough that she doesn feel the need to go for an implant or to a pschatrist"

Best Answer

The size doesn't matter as long as they're perky. I'd take perky B's over saggy D's every day of the week.

Best Answer

I as a guy believe that as long as she is comfortable with herself in general I am happy. If she wants bigger fine, small fine its confidence that makes a difference.

Best Answer

However big they are

Best Answer

As large as possible. There is no such thing as "too big". About the same size as her head is a good starting point. H cup or so?

Best Answer

As big as she likes

Best Answer

C cup is considered as the universal good.

Best Answer

As big as God made 'em.

Best Answer

they shouldn't be anything. That implies that they MUST be a certain size to be acceptable. At the end of the day, many people like different sizes, so this question can only be answered by saying, there is nothing that they SHOULD be, you just gotta work with what you've got!

Best Answer

large and firm enough to let her feel feminine about her body. What the guys want matters not. Its all about being true to yourself.

Best Answer

Two small plums.

Best Answer