RevelN RevelN 18-21, M 11 Answers Feb 5, 2013 in Beliefs

LOVE my coffee.

I'm Italian, so of course ;)

Best Answer

mmhm ;]

Best Answer

I love it. However as a nutritionist I cannot drink it without being a severe hypocrite :/

Best Answer

I love it but try to keep it limited, as my gastritis already forced me to completely give up alcohol some years ago. This was not so horrible, but having to give up coffee - nooo!

Best Answer

I don't really like it so much as need it. I'm not picky though. I drink generic instant with a pack of Equal and I'm good.

Best Answer

sometimes are live's are too fast i guess.

Best Answer

Oh but you're still a baby! It will go slower if you take time out to enjoy it. <~~ old lady advice. lol

Best Answer

I live on coffee.

Best Answer

Noice.

Best Answer

Love it...coffee is my reason for waking up in the morning :)

Best Answer

like those commercials, the fumes are drifting into you're room calling you're inner instinctual senses. Coffee, the other water. bother better than soda.

Best Answer

Yes....just like that :) I ran out of coffee, once....didn't get out of bed for three days!

Best Answer

good god. The implications of that are great.

Best Answer

I LOVE coffee' Unfortunately I'm deathly allergic to it. Whenever a friend gets a cup while we are out together I claim sniffing rights..

Best Answer

go ahead.

Best Answer

idk if you're asking myself but i'd say yes.

Best Answer

coffee is a salicylate and in the same family as aspirin. Both can put me into shock. Ironically I can drink caffeine and do love a good cup of tea. Coffee and aspirin cause me to go into anaphylactic shock (for that matter so does pork). As for your other question. If your avatar is you, you look quite attractive.

Best Answer