OnIceNice OnIceNice 22-25, F 14 Answers Dec 4, 2012 in Community

It began happening to me about 15 years ago and Doctors told me it was stress. I'd have a few mins of time I couldn't account for until 2001 when I ended up losing a whole 15 hours and found myself in Chicago not knowing how I got there, That's when I was diagnosed with Multiple Personality Disorder which is now called.Dissociative Identity Disorder.

Best Answer

wow what a crazy story...interesting tho! does it still happen to you or like can it be resolved thru therapy?

Best Answer

Through years of communication with my alters We are now working together and there is no more missed time. Best way to describe it is like having a whole big family of kids all in one body that everyone has to share. We've managed to make it workable. :)

Best Answer

fascinating... :) so how do you communicate like do you have to talk out loud or thru letters or can you just do it in your head

Best Answer

Oh, Just in my head. At first there was alot of confusion, it took years to establish good communication with everyone. But now we look normal, we can function as normal. No one on the outside can tell. Only if we decide to share.

Best Answer

its kinda neat...like you're never alone :)

Best Answer

Exactly, I am never alone. Because now I know every single part of who I m. I think it's quite wonderful, and I definitely do not believe it to be a disorder. It is the most wonderful order I have ever known.

Best Answer

:) yeah sounds pretty good to me...i mean its prob good you learned how to live with it tho...itd be freaky not to remember whole chunks of time

Best Answer

It was a scary time for sure, but doesn't everyone find it scary to visit the wounds from the past? Mine just happened to come with their own personalities. LOL

Best Answer

Often

Best Answer

yeah its weird i think

Best Answer

No, I quit after the 5th beer.

Best Answer

will power!

Best Answer

All the time! :)

Best Answer

me too :)

Best Answer

tell me about it,for my case its not rarely

Best Answer

me either:)

Best Answer

Yep, and then I realise why the statistics indicate how many accidents happen in the last 5 km of a journey - scarey!!

Best Answer

hells yeah and they prob cant even tell you how the accident happened thatd be freaky to just all of a sudden get crashed into or like heading for a tree...oh **** :o

Best Answer

No ... that would be pretty scary.

Best Answer

yes I have done that...when I have had a lot on my mind!!!

Best Answer