And she does not agree with them....
PoesidonNeptune PoesidonNeptune 13-15, F 11 Answers Dec 6, 2012 in Self Improvement

talk to a school counselor.

Best Answer

tried. They talk to my parents.

Best Answer

and then what? your parents talked them out of helping you?

Best Answer

pretty much. My parents think I'm just trying to get attention, and so I invent mental problems...just like they think I invented my best friend getting killed in second grade....GRR

Best Answer

hmm, start setting fires. [jk]

Best Answer

lol. I think that would just make me more crazy. It would unlock more doors that hold some of my crazy...

Best Answer

Any teacher at school you can talk to without him/her telling your parents right away? As in, not all your deepest secrets, just, tell him/her you want to talk to someone and you don't want your parents to know about it. See if that is possible? Should be some teachers you can trust? Maybe the mom or dad of one of your friends? Maybe they can help you.<br />
Also, in Netherlands we have something called 'kindertelefoon'. It means 'kids phone'. Basically a phonenumber you can call if you feel you want to talk to someone. It's anonymous and an adult will listen to your problems and see if they can do something, point you in the right direction. See if you have something similar over there.

Best Answer

Do something a little nutty not insane, just a little off balanced at school, or in front of a teacher, so to convince your parents you need some help.

Best Answer

It'll be hard since they're a minor there are certain things that psychiatrists need to inform your parents on!

Best Answer

They are actually not aloud to tell anyone ANYTHING unless its dangerous to myself or others. I really just need one without them knowing so They can help me convince my parents I need one...

Best Answer

Actually there's a lot more I know because I went through the same thing!

Best Answer

Talk to family doctor and ask him to talk to them for u.

Best Answer

Weel, then can you say something usefull instead of pointing out the flaws in my knoledge?

Best Answer

Dont have a familly doctor

Best Answer

Why are you biting my head off?

Best Answer

I'm sorry. Anger issues. And no, not using that as an exuse, just explaining. All i was trying to say, is youve only mentioned what I didnt know, not what i can do about it...

Best Answer

Well for me I signed something that lets the psychiatrists know you don't want your parents to know anything from the reason of your visit to any issues you're having but I'm not sure if all psychiatrists allow that option! I was allowed that option because of my situation!

Best Answer

and what was your situation? (If you don't mind me asking)

Best Answer

I won't get into any details but its because I was both covered insurance wise and my psychological state and how I was towards my parents

Best Answer

hmmm...okay...I will just have to find cheep or free psycologist, because i dont think i have insurence, and my parents sure as hell wount pay, untill they are convinced i need help...

Best Answer

sadly i do no think you can unless you were banker acted by an authority figure...... principle, teacher at school, or a police officer,

Best Answer

What do you think is wrong with yourself

Best Answer