Girrrrrl, calm down. You don't want a baby that bad, and that's clearly what all your questions are leading to. Why don't you play with an American Girl doll for a few years? (And by a few, I mean 20)

Best Answer

Honestly its not worth it. I know it looks cool but there is only one thing on their mind. this isn't to be mean, but its not worth it. Be their friends its makes life a lot easier. <br />
If someone is meant to be you wont have to try to get them.

Best Answer

Yep, just leave a bowl of sugar water in the garden, or use a fishing line.

Best Answer

i am speaking from experience. when i was 16 and all my friends had someone. maybe not the same guy from day to day, but someone and i wanted that also. well one friend hooked me up with a guy i had a crush on for a long time, but i never moved. that same night there was a school game and we both were there and i broke it off with him because it just didn't feel right. not sure how much time went by, it wasn't much and i met my husband. i turned 17 the next day. was engaged when i was 18 and married when i was 19. now this is my advice DO NOT RUSH IT!!!!! get to know your likes and dislikes. i know that sounds silly, but i am 28 and most of what i like is from his influence over the years.

Best Answer

My first girlfriend was 15. I got sucked me into it.

Best Answer

....................... no.*refrains from smutty answer* im going to be an adult and tell you that you can wait to have a bf.

Best Answer