christinemelody christinemelody 56-60, T 13 Answers Sep 30, 2012 in Health

the infant is still subject to noise light movements people so even if they dont understand it they could still suffer from the effects

Best Answer

Even with no life experience it is possible to fear the unknown.

Best Answer

It's interesting... isn't it? How can a baby have nightmares? It has not experienced any of life's unplesantness. Is passed through genes?<br />
Genes... from what I learned and experienced myself... yes. What was prone in a family can go on into the next generation. Yet, that doesn't mean what happened beforee can dominate that childs life.<br />
This could be you or a child you have begotten or is someone you have decided to love of your own heart. All these types of love are not something you HAVE to give. It is something you want to give. Even in the darkest corners of your psych, there is a part of you who cares for the innoccent.<br />
One of the first nightmares a baby will ever have dreaming that you as a mom... or father... or someone who has held, her or him, is not there. Infants have no idea that people out of vision asctually exist.<br />
That means every time this little one wakes up, the question in the mind is simple. Where are you? Where did you go? Do you still exist? There minds have not developed to understand that we no so well. "Just because you are out of sight, does not mean you do not exist." You missing...where are you?<br />
We have been taught to believe that too much effection spoils the child. It is actually, "not enough attention replaced by gifts is the way to go." So kids who have never had attention from caring and loving parents find themselves as latch key kids... meaning the parents allow them to do what ever they want... not because of trust... but, THEY JUST DON'T CARE! "We just can't give them what they need because work and personal lives are much more important than the kids feelings, or the lives... so who cares...right?"<br />
Who cares about the kids?<br />
This is the outcome of that perspective...especially with an infant who knows nothing but trust in Mommy and Daddy..."<br />
So the answer to the question is this. "Can a baby have nightmares?" Yes, it can have nightmares that you are no longer there. The young child is at a point where it's physiology is in one mode. Get big quick. The rest... security is up to you.<br />
The worst thing that ever hapened to us is the idea that limiting effecting is good for the child. If it is not, crying for hunger, burping, diapers and just plain not falling asleep... I think this little one wanting to make sure YOU are there. That means Mommy and Daddy. "I am scared. Where are you?"<br />
If you pick that child up. And, that means, guys, you too, should open your shirt and allow this little tiny new born to smell you as it cuddles against you, knowing that Daddies there!<br />
This is Daddy! Daddies here I am OK.<br />
I can not stress enough how holding your child actually helps your child. You will find that holding the child actually builds confidence. That love can help the child to have self-esteme..and eventually allow that child to know it can tactle the world. Destroying that brings dought... that no one will be there. And, life will always be

Best Answer

wow, that is one deep reply.
he is my grandson,
does this make a difference?

Best Answer

Good question. If you are there as a care giver, and show love, infants are good at picking up on that, I believe. Infants are good at sensing the atmosphere of their environment. It helps hem understand how safe they are. If they sense a relaxed and caring person, they should respond to that person. Infants are totally dependent on those that take care of them... and assurance that those caregivers are there, I would imagine, would be important at that stage.. Food, warmth, health and safety are the areas of a newborn gerneral understanding. As they grow, their human developement changes and perceiving the environment changes also as months go by. But, dreams in general have been found out to be more than random images during REM sleep, but an actually process of understanding what the experiences in life are about and how to make sense of them.

Best Answer

Dreams/nightmares are about feelings, not thoughts. Even an infant has feelings that need to be processed.

Best Answer

i like your reply but as he is much loved by his mum and sister how can he have bad dreams?

Best Answer

I'm loved, too! ...But that's no guarantee I won't get sad or anxious or frustrated from time to time. When a baby cries, no one assumes he/she is unloved.

Best Answer

The sanskaras (impressions) come from prior births.

Best Answer

ya know, that's a damn good question :/

Best Answer

it´s not ´passed down´ through the genes but a remembrence of FORMER life times ... may be they ended on the battlefield ... ;-)

Best Answer

Depends on previous lives. There are experiences which cross the reincarnation divide and are psychic memories which trouble newborns. It is essential to give them a focus, to provide a support structure which they can begin to use internally to avoid these memories. Making new ones, showing them love and feeding them when they need feeding (rather than when they think they want feeding), is the first step.

Best Answer

is this thier previous lives or mine that i have passed tru my daughter?

Best Answer

Lsd in baba

Best Answer

no way

Best Answer

Worked for me!!!

Best Answer

Nothing to do with genes.When it is awake,it captures the horrors it sees around it.

Best Answer

They are latent impression of past birth according to some theories of traditional lore.

Best Answer

how?

Best Answer

According to the theories of rebirth the newly born child will have the memories of its previous birth initially till it gets good sense cognitive abilities and motor organ abilities. Then onwards it will have the present birth's domination. So in its infancy it gets nightmares because of the influence of its previous birth.

Best Answer